The founders needed a website that spoke to their modern approach to law and consulting that would appeal to entrepreneurs.
The young company needed a logo and business cards to hit the ground running. I designed a mark that utilized the initials of their unique name and the nature of their business- NYC buildings!
I led all aspects of design at Celery. I employed user surveys to investigate a lack of engagement in the startup's first product. When we pivoted to Celery, Agile/Lean methodology & rapid prototyping enabled us to launch quickly. I implemented weekly usability testing sessions to improve our user experience.
User Experience -
When we launched Celery one of our goals was to be a transparent U.S. digital currency company, unlike many of the shady exchanges operating overseas. Our onboarding was originally designed with this transparency goal in mind. We took it too far! User testing quickly showed us that our all-at-once onboarding was overwhelming and did not help people achieve their differing desired actions.
User Interface -
We spoke to lots of people about digital currency! People assumed it was too complex for them, in part due to the currency being expressed in many decimals. How much should I buy? We designed friendly 'Packages' of digital currency to remove the intimidation factor & for easy repurchasing.
The organization needed a simple website for people to learn about the association, their events and be able to connect with fellow alumni. I looked at existing Sacred Heart alumnae group websites and identified a pattern of visually outdated & unnecessarily busy websites. We built AASHSK's site to be approachable, easy-to-use and with concise information.
I've worked with SUM Innovation on multiple projects. Most recently I built landing pages & email marketing designs for their SUMtech15 conference. We used unbounce to build quickly and give their marketing & PR teams more control.
Kobi needed a simple and responsive portfolio site to showcase his growing works of painting and sculpture. We used a side navigation for easy browsing, and to ensure he could continue to add new works. The result was a clean, easy to navigate site for galleries and buyers.
The owners needed a website to showcase the splendor of the home and it's natural surroundings. We kept content to a minimum and built site elements that would expand and minimize when not being read in order to focus viewer's attention on the full-browser background image viewer.
The school assignment was to use expressive type in a poster design for a cause that we cared about. We were restricted by not being able to use images. The treatment of type was the main focus, and meant to convey the message.
The school assignment was to design a menu for a real place. I chose a vegan restaurant near my apartment that offers lots of information on veganism and the effects of meat consumption. I took the facts they present in their pamphlets and distributed them throughout the menu.
The school assignment was to redesign a National Geographic spread with experimental layouts and use of typography. Inspired by my own trip to India, I created a slightly confusing and unordered layout.